Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
At AllDent Dental Center, we are deeply committed to patient education, and we encourage questions about our services and procedures. We are pleased to offer a selection of some common questions about the care we provide. If your question is not answered here, please feel free to ask Dr. Chung or your dental hygienist.
- Is cosmetic or aesthetic dentistry covered by my insurance?
- My teeth look yellow thanks to my coffee habit. What are my options?
- Am I a good candidate for dental veneers?
- Are composite fillings safer than amalgam fillings?
- How long does professional teeth whitening last?
- Am I a candidate for dental implants?
- Which is a better choice for me, dental implants or dentures?
- I'm worried about getting a root canal. Is it going to be painful?
- How often should I brush and floss my teeth?
- How often do you recommend that I get professional cleanings and examinations?
- What is the correct way to floss your teeth?
- Why is preventive dental care important?
- What dental services does my Poway dentist offer?
- Can porcelain veneers fix teeth flaws?