What are Dental Veneers?
Dental or porcelain veneers are thin coverings that are placed over the front of a tooth to fix stains, gaps, and chips. They look completely natural, so even your closest friends and family might not know tat you've had cosmetic dental work done.
The Best Candidates for Dental Veneers:
- They have overall good oral and physical health
- Their teeth are free from decay
- They don't have significant gum disease
- They are non-smokers
- They are committed to good oral hygiene habits including twice yearly checkups and professional cleanings
- They don't grind or clench their teeth
Contact Our Poway, CA Office!
Of course, every case is different. The best way to find out if veneers are right for you is to contact AllDent Dental Center and schedule a consultation with Dr. Tae Chung.