Most dentists will agree that a dental implant is the best way to replace missing teeth. If you are missing one or more teeth, dental implants might be right for you.
Contact AllDent Dental Center and Dr. Tae Chung, your Poway dentist, to find out more about dental implants.
Are Dental Implants Right for You?
Here are three ways to know if dental implants are the right solution for your missing teeth:
- You are looking for a durable replacement for one or more missing teeth. Dental implants can last a lifetime if they are properly cared for. And proper care for implants is no different than taking care of your natural teeth. Brush and floss regularly, and visit your dentist twice each year for examinations and cleanings.
- You don’t want to have to worry about your teeth. With dental implants, you can chew, speak, and laugh without having to feel self-conscious. Unlike dentures, which can move and make clicking sounds, dental implants are permanently placed into your jawbone. You don’t need to remove dental implants to clean them—and there are no special pastes needed to hold them into place.
- You want a completely natural-looking, beautiful smile. Nothing looks more like your natural teeth than dental implants. Whether you have one dental implant or a mouth full, no one will be able to tell.
- You don’t want restrictions on what you eat. With dental implants, you can eat all your favorite healthy foods without worrying.
- You want to maintain a youthful appearance. Dental implants continue to stimulate your jawbone just as your tooth roots do. Denture wearers develop a sunken-in look after a while because there are no nutrients going to the jawbone. This can make denture wearers look older than their years.
Find Out More about Dental Implants
To learn more about dental implants in Poway and how they can improve your smile, call us today and schedule a consultation!